Buying or selling real estate in and around The Hague?
Maximaal Makelaars will gladly guide you through the ups and downs of the real estate market!
BUYING a home or investment
If your are buying a property there are a lot things to consider, which can make the process quiet stressful.
Even more so when it is not your home country and the language is unfamiliar to you.
- is the property structural in good condition
- what is the worth of the property
- what to offer to stand a chance
- does the property meet the legal requirements
- is there still lead piping or asbestos
- what are the rules and regulations regarding buying, renovating etc.
- what are government plans for the surrounding area and which consequences does this have on my property and its worth?
The list can be never ending!
Don’t worry it is my daily business and with more then two decades of experience in real estate in and around The Hague I will be happy to use my knowledge and experience to your benefit!
What I can offer you:
- Help with searching your dreamhouse
- Advice on the property (legally, structural and surroundings)
- Advice on the worth of the property as a certified valuator
- Advice on the strategy to follow in purchasing the property
- Negotiating on your behalf
- Checking all the legal documents regarding the house
- Checking and explaining the purchase deed
- Assistance at the final inspection
- Access to a network of professionals for surveys, mortgage, builders, notary etc.
- And of course take time consuming things like planning appointments of your hands.
In short someone on your side, every step of the journey with only your interests in mind.
Interested? Let’s get together for coffee!
Esther helped us from start to finish. She suggested properties to look at, accompanied us during the showings, pointed out positives and negatives of the properties, facilitated contacts to people to do technical inspections, a notary, and suggested contractors we might need while owning a home. As Dutch is not our native language, she helped us to understand forms and documents, talked to sellers and their agents for us, and explained idiosyncrasies of the Dutch housing market. She was with us from the first showing of a property to the final appointment at the notary when we signed all the paperwork. During that time she promptly responded to all our emails and phone calls and left no question unanswered. We are very happy with the services she provided and would definitely recommend her to our friends and family, and possibly rely on her services again in the future.
SELLING your home
When selling your Dutch home, you probably can use some help.
Help in, for instance, determining the price, the target groups, the strategy to follow to get the best result and taking over time consuming matters as making appointments, doing the viewings and making the most of those.
And not to ignore the legal stuff and meeting your obligations as a seller under Dutch law.
That’s where I come in!
First step is determine the worth of your home and the best strategy for the sale, then advice you on how to stage your home for the best result.
With a custom made marketing plan we realize the best position in the market, appealing to specific target groups, to and create the most interest for your property.
Professional led viewings will contribute to the maximum result and that’s what I am trained in.
I will keep you posted on every step of the way during the whole process.
So if you want get the best result, with the least nuisance give me a call or sent me a text or email.
Esther Velzen has always worked thoroughly and accurately for us. We have known and used her services for years and are extremely satisfied!”